Loft Conversions Insulation – Sitework
- Fix timber battens to the sides of the rafters to keep the insulation at least 50mm below the underlay.
- Cut Ballytherm Insulation boards to size and fit between rafters.
- Fix a second layer of Ballytherm Insulation boards across the underside of the rafters and secure with battens.
- Tape board joints with Ballytherm metalised tape.
- Fit the internal finish to the batten
Points to watch
- Ensure all airspaces beneath the underlay are clear and vented.
- Cut Ballytherm boards to fit neatly around penetrations. Seal with expanding foam.
Further Advice & Information
For more information about Ballytherm products, technical advice, or guidance on the suitability of our products for your project, contact us at + 353 (0)49 95 27000,, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.