Drylined Walls Insulation – Sitework
Installation sequence – with battens
- Prepare the wall surfaces removing projections and high vapour resistance finishes.
- Fit Ballytherm boards against the wall. Fix in place with timber battens.
- Tape board joints with metalised tape.
- Fix plasterboard to battens and skim.
- Re-fix skirtings and surrounds. Re-install services.
Points to watch
- Run services in the batten space behind the plasterboard. Where services run behind the insulation, chase into the wall, not the Ballytherm boards.
- Fix Ballytherm boards to window and door reveals to avoid thermal bridging.
Further Advice & Information
For more information about Ballytherm products, technical advice, or guidance on the suitability of our products for your project, contact us at + 353 (0)49 95 27000,, email us at email@example.com or use our contact form.